Friday, April 30, 2010

"INTRODUCING FARRAH "TOYLADY" DAVIS"



POLE DANCING 101


I was combing yet again my facebook for interesting status's and came across an eye candy stat. IT READ, NEED A LADIES NIGHT? BOOK A POLE PARTY....I stopped and visited a page of a young up and coming pole instructer named Farrah "ToyLady" Davis. Farrah is the Ceo of Vip Pole Parties, millionaire girls club Co founder of Let's Get Famous!

And yes, she also sells those fun adult sex toys. I game and willing to support Farrah to enhance my sexual desire for working the pole. Pole dancing is the new YOGA. I'd rather twirl and flex my abs from twisting the pole than get bored laying on a yoga mat. besides, the pole's more beneficial and sexier. I'd rather learn the downward facing dog pole move than the yoga position.

Farrah is sure to enhance your knowledge of pole dancing throw her private parties. She's throwing a summer special package from April until June the 1st.She also does private sessions if you are the shy type or just wanna be one on one. So if you and your gal pals wanna have an exciting function,FARRAH "TOYLADY" DAVIS" is the lady to call for an erotic exciting experience.

For VIP lessons, contact Farrah at:


Phone: 443 852 3364

or visit her via TWITTER or FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment